Once a wandered, a weary soul was I Too lost in the airless spaces With a tiny wavering heart, I searched for lost thoughts. Alas! My realm sunk in the dreary ocean Unable to breathe under the starry sky Little by little, it disappeared. From the far edges of psyche, Now, a vague image can be seen. A terrified isolated cry was echoed Poor soul, too tired of the prejudices It's your fault, it's your fault! Words clung to the deep core. Stained with stigma Unable to utter Soul drained, body collapsed A great turmoil, A dark abyss!
Dear, It's hard to dig deep and find the thoughts lost in despair... When mind becomes blurred, to clear the vision Outpour the dark clouds that surround your heart Breathe out all the toxic air Breathe in the air of hope And reignite the spark in your eyes All the things you had once lost... Are not lost forever When the clouds of Chaos move out You will definitely find a way to lost thoughts...
Oh, this brooding darkness is creeping everywhere. with lurking fears, I'm ravaged to pieces. amidst worries, I became more and more anxious. While in the chaotic circle of panic attacks, I shrieked inside and lost to infinity.
Comments
Post a Comment